Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Learning Outcomes

I felt like I learned a lot from this class (Digital File Prep) throughout the year. I now know a lot more about the different programs we had to use in the class and it makes me feel better about graduating and possibly going into the business. The number one thing I learned this year was deadlines need to be met and I need to work hard to get things turned in on time. In the real world, if things are late, you lose money. Another thing I learned from doing all the projects was that proofs are very important. I couldn't count how many times I liked the look of a product on the computer but when I got it professionally printed, it looked totally different and I didn't like it at all. This class made me learn the things I need to learn if I want to go in to graphic design as a career choice for me. This class was very helpful in helping learn and I feel much better moving on into the real world in the graphic design field.

No comments:

Post a Comment