Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final

For my final project, I decided to create a brochure for East Adams Street Lounge. It is a trifold brochure but it folds up and down.

Here is my folding dummy for the brochure. With all the images and text, it will really catch the target audiences attention.

Target Audience My target audience is going to be males and females ages 21-35. These are mostly the people that would be interested in going to the bar and have a good time here.

Project Specs The final product will be 7.5 x 13.375
                       Folded
                          Top page - 7.5 x 4.5 in
                          Middle page - 7.5 x 4.5
                          Bottom page - 7.5 x 4.375
      Margins - .25
      Bleed - .125 all sides

Image Copyright - I took all the pictures in the brochure with my own camera and the two arrows I created in Illustrator.

Call to Action - The call to action is to get people to come to East Adams Street Lounge and have a good time and spend their money. If you like the place, they will keep coming back.

Final Version

No comments:

Post a Comment